Tuesday 1 December 2015

I lost My Respected Dear/Near Sh. Diwan Chand Goutam

 It gave me a great setback when I came to know from my wife on 1-12-15 about 11 AM that my ever Respected Shri Diwan Chand Goutam Retired Block Education officer  of Village  Matiyog  P.O. Kumarsain passed away on 30-11-15. I lost my respected Dear and Near who extended his extreme help to me while I wrote my First Book on Our IIshath  Shri Koteshwar Mahadeva.  As  Shri Diwan Chamd had good hand writing so I requested him to write my book because at that time there was no facility of Type & Computers. He excepted my request and started to write my book on my dictation and become a part of my book. He was my elder brother, friend and has a family relation with him.

May god took him in His embrace, shower Divya Pushap, on his arrival to God holiness haven, Pardan Moksha To his Soul, I pray to god if there is new birth of soul he may be again my ever respected soul. God give strength to his family to bear this loss. Koteshwar Mahadev Ji Uun pr Kripa Kron.

 Dear I miss  you all the way.


Amrit Kumar Sharma